Somethings are just so hard to let go...
ballet Pictures, Images and Photos
Saturday, April 10, 2010

This is probably my second last day at school!!!
You might wonder... Isn't this a saturday?
Rest assured! It's the first time I'm going back to school on a Saturday in my whole 3 years at NTU=)));p
Hmmmm waha anyway... the lesson today was based on a mutual agreement between my tutor and the 8 of us!;p

HAHAHA and today was my corporate insolvency law presentation!!!
Thank God it went rather ok! I won't say well because everytime I migrated from just presenting by making sense to trying to go according to script, I'm very certain that I kept jumbling up my words till I was quite confused and I kept repeating my points OOPS!
It was certainly clear that I was the worst presenter today hahaha SO ILL-PREPARED:(((
Anyhow... I don't know since when...
I somehow developed a love for Corporate Insolvency Law.
Even though it was always a long 4 hours each week and it's probably the class I spoke up the most ever since AA102, by far the only module I got an A+ for HAHAHA!!!;p lolz
Ya I developed a love for it such that I find it so very interesting!
Normally, I will be busy preparing for my own presentation while others are presenting. Anyway their presentations are so boring.
But today, I was really like sucked into it and I even bothered asking questions.
I'm sure that the purpose of class participation was really getting involved rather than the small talk people try so as to get their participation grades!

HAHAHA anyhow my tutor is really interesting!!!
And I love how he always distinguishes himself as a legal professional as compared to us, the future accountants!!! lolz;p
hmmm i will really be missing my 830 class on thursday:(((
but i'm sure hahaha he will not miss his worst student who sleeps right beneath his nose! At the front table in class each week HAHAHA;p

Then again,
Thurs afternoon was an emo afternoon....
I guessed it was partly coz we kept taking our last photos of class....
and partly coz Poh Eng Hin went thru with us his 6 lessons in life...
suddenly i felt so emo:(((
He is certainly one of the best tutors around, besides my corp insolvency law tutor and Lee Kin Wai=))) and a few more here and there that I shall not start listing lest I become even more emo...

HAHAHAa anyway Poh Eng Hin was really cute...
He taught us his 6 lessons in life
of which the 5th lesson was...
don't teach your students the 6 lessons in life when you can remember 5!
HAHAHA being a horrible student, i did not take down notes... so sadly, i forgot 1 and we are down to 4!!! ARGH;p
1. Live you life today was though it's ur 2nd last day
2. Love money not because of the wealth but the autonomy and dignity it gives you! I liked the way he phrases it! And it's the first time I will agree with a life lesson to do with money;p And i will add on and how it brings joy to you for being able to bless others with it=)))
3. Do not lie to yourself. Oh so true... HAHAHA i mean... lying to others is bad enough... lying to yourself... seriously, what's the point! hehez but I'm guilty of it sometimes. living in denial counts rite;p
4. Forgot
5. PEH forgot hehez;p not my fault!
6. Marry someone who you love rather than the one who loves you... I guess this ties in with living life without regrets! HAHAHA;p hmmm but i'm not so sure whether I agree with this point...;p I live life without regrets... but love-wise... hmmm mebbe it ain't such a bad thing to marry someone who loves you, especially if you are a girl. I get it from his point considering he is a boy, wait haha MAN wait haha i mean MY PROFESSOR=) hahaha;p lolz!

oh yes
totally y i will miss nbs and ntu
i hope they dun manage to chase all this really lovely wonderful and good tutors away
they are truly precious gems
now i really appreciate taking 2nd spec. if not, i wun have met this 2 really wonderful tutors.
:( time flies.

I MEAN NOW IT'S TIME TO STUDY=)))
i love studying;p
i really do;p
study for myself
and the profs so that they will be happy marking great scripts!!! yay!
Let it fly away @ 4:51 PM;

&&.GIRL

charlene tan
ntu accountancy
19
29 Septemeber 1988


&&.WHISPERS




&&.WISHES


=> finding that someone someday:>
=> havin those close friends 4eva;p
=> havin tt smile 4eva:)
=> losin weight muahaha:p

&&.LURVES


best friends
food
goin crazy
smiling
travelling
shopping
chilling out ;p

&&.HATES


insects ermz basically anything that moves minus humans;p



&&.LETAWAY

*abian
*ally
*bert
*charis
*debslin
*doie
*dory
*jamie
*jas
*jie
*jonathan
*june
*kin
*mianz
*pearlyn
*sisi
*silas
*siqi
*sloth
*sonia
*stella
*tiff
*wini
*xuan yun
*val
*yuwen


&&. THANKYOU

Designer: Maggie

image:deviantart, aselclub

Image hosted by : photobucket

codes: *`kelli
.